During these uncertain and unprecedented times, here are some useful links to websites and help for everyone.
Parents and carers
Support for parents and carers – A quick video by the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families also provides tips for parents and carers on how to deal with disruption and speak to their children about the coronavirus outbreak.
- Visit the NHS Every Mind Matters website. Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more and enjoy our lives more. There are simple things we can all do to look after our mental health and wellbeing – take the NHS Every Mind Matters (one you) quiz to get started today with a free plan, expert advice and practical tips.
- Visit the NHS website ‘5 steps to mental wellbeing‘. Evidence suggests there are five steps you can take to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Trying these things could help you feel more positive and able to get the most out of life.
- Mind support https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing/
- www.Calm.com Meditation and relaxation/sleep ( free trail)
- www.headspace.com Meditation and relaxation (free trail)