In the light of Boris Johnson’s announcement as of 5pm 16th March 2020.
‘Now is the time for everyone to stop non-essential contact with others and to stop all unnecessary travel’. the prime minister says.
Here are some key points:
- Anyone who lives with someone who has a new cough or temperature should stay at home for 14 days.
- People should start working from home where they possibly can
- Avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues.
- Only use the NHS when we really need to
- From tomorrow government will no longer be ‘supporting’ mass gatherings using emergency workers.
If you feel unwell and have a new cough or temperature – please follow government guidance and self-isolate for 14 days – for further advice please consult 111 online.
Most consultations at the Practice will be telephone consultations in the first instance.
Finally please help us to help you and any abuse of our staff will not be tolerated.