In partnership with NHS Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care Board (HIOW ICB), we are hosting a series of events to explain more about the decision to close North Harbour Medical Group and what the changes mean for you and your care.
The events are taking place on:
- Tuesday 24 January, 7pm – 8.30pm, in person at Cosham Baptist Church, 48 Havant Road, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6 2QZ
- Wednesday 25 January, 12.30pm – 2pm, in person at Cosham Community Centre, 1 Wootton Street, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6 3AP
- Thursday 26 January, 7pm – 8.30pm, online via Microsoft Teams
To enable us to manage numbers for each event, it is essential that you register to attend. Please register via Eventbrite.
If you don’t have access to the internet, please call 023 9289 9500 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) so a member of the team can register your attendance or provide you with dial-in details so that you can listen to our online event via your phone. Please do not call the practice to book your place.
The format for the event is as follows:
- Welcome – Jo York (HIOW ICB) and Dr Shishir Choudhary (North Harbour Medical Group)
- Overview of event – Jo York
- Why the practice is closing – Dr Shishir Choudhary
- What this means for patients – Jo York
- How Portsmouth GP practices work
- Frequently asked questions – Jo York
- Questions from the audience
- Next steps – Jo York
All three events are the same and you do not need to attend more than one.
If you have any questions about the closure, please visit the frequently asked questions section of the website.