Non-urgent advice: Covid-19 Notice
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we are trying to restrict footfall to the Surgery, therefore please find registration forms for children and adults below.
Complete the necessary forms and return them to mail.J82114@nhs.net and we will then process your registration as quickly as possible.
Please call into the surgery during opening times to collect the necessary forms to register with the
Practice – a Practice Booklet is also available.
You will need to complete the paperwork as fully as possible and return this to the surgery bringing
with you two forms of ID, if possible, one personal – passport and one showing your address – utility bill.
Registration takes approximately 3 working days.
Our Practice covers the following areas & postcodes:-
- Burrfields Road/Anchorage Park to A2030 (Eastern Road) – east and through Stubbington Ave./Angerstein Road/Knox Road – west.
- Outer Boundary – Mayhall Road/Laburnum Grove/Derby Road/Lower Derby Road.
- A3M is our boundary
- Outer Boundary – Bedhampton Hill Road (to roundabout)/Maylands Road/Wigan Crescent/Scratchface Lane (as far as Park Side)/Hulbert Road to Mitchell Road/Purbrook Way (Winchfield Cres not included)
- Dore Avenue, Danes Road, Cornaway Lane, Portchester.
- Outer Boundary – Upper Cornaway Lane/Northfield Park/Rockingham Way/Hatherley Close/Quintrell Ave/Cranleigh Rd/Heritage Gardens & New Wicor Estate.
- Ladybridge Road/Stakes Road/Purbrook Way (going east and Portsdown Hill Road and James Callaghan Drive (west)
- Outer Boundary – Stakes Road/Park Farm Road/Shaftesbury Ave/Park Farm Road incl Aldermoor Road, Westbrook Grove & Ivy Court.
Postcodes include PO2; PO6; PO9; PO16 and PO17.
You can register as a temporary resident if you plan to live near the GP surgery for up to three months. After three months you will have to apply to register with that surgery as a permanent resident.
The surgery will ask you to complete a Temporary Resident Form – GMS3 .
You can register temporarily with a GP while away from home for work, study or holiday. You will still remain registered with your permanent GP. Your temporary GP will pass details of any treatment you have to your GP, who will add the information to your medical records.
If you need to register temporarily please try and have the following information available:
- details of any medical conditions you have
- the name of any medicines you are currently taking
- details of anything you are allergic to
- contact details for your permanent GP
- NHS number